A functional and structural heterogeneity is formed among fetal rat hepatocytes during culture
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1985 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 213, Issue 2, pages 159–165, October 1985
How to Cite
Asada-Kubota, M. (1985), A functional and structural heterogeneity is formed among fetal rat hepatocytes during culture. Anat. Rec., 213: 159–165. doi: 10.1002/ar.1092130207
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 1985
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!