Localized vascular regression during limb morphogenesis in the chicken embryo. I. Spatial and temporal changes in the vascular pattern
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1986 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 214, Issue 4, pages 405–409, April 1986
How to Cite
Feinberg, R. N., Latker, C. H. and Beebe, D. C. (1986), Localized vascular regression during limb morphogenesis in the chicken embryo. I. Spatial and temporal changes in the vascular pattern. Anat. Rec., 214: 405–409. doi: 10.1002/ar.1092140411
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 1985
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 1985
- This work was supported, in part, by grants 384002 from the New Jersey Cancer Commission, RR05393 from the National Institutes of Health Biomedical Research Support Grant, 5–85 from the Foundation of the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, HD20653 from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development to R.N.F., and U.S. Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences grant R07002 to D.C.B.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!