General Histology and Cytology
Calcium-binding protein (28,000 Mr calbindin-D28k) in kidneys of the bullfrog Rana catesbeiana during metamorphosis
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1986 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 216, Issue 2, pages 127–132, October 1986
How to Cite
Rhoten, W. B., Gona, O. and Christakos, S. (1986), Calcium-binding protein (28,000 Mr calbindin-D28k) in kidneys of the bullfrog Rana catesbeiana during metamorphosis. Anat. Rec., 216: 127–132. doi: 10.1002/ar.1092160203
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 1986
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!