Morphology and glycoprotein synthesis of uterine glandular epithelium in human basal plate at term: An ultrastructural and autoradiographic study
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1986 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 216, Issue 2, pages 146–153, October 1986
How to Cite
Nelson, M. D., Ortman-Nabi, J. and Curran, E. M. (1986), Morphology and glycoprotein synthesis of uterine glandular epithelium in human basal plate at term: An ultrastructural and autoradiographic study. Anat. Rec., 216: 146–153. doi: 10.1002/ar.1092160206
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 1986
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!