Arterial supply to the pig intestine: An unusual pattern in the mesentery
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1987 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 218, Issue 1, pages 27–29, May 1987
How to Cite
Spalding, H. and Heath, T. (1987), Arterial supply to the pig intestine: An unusual pattern in the mesentery. Anat. Rec., 218: 27–29. doi: 10.1002/ar.1092180106
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 1986
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!