A quantitative study of myonuclear and satellite cell nuclear size in Duchenne's muscular dystrophy, polymyositis and normal human skeletal muscle
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1988 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 222, Issue 1, pages 6–11, September 1988
How to Cite
Watkins, S. C. and Culien, M. J. (1988), A quantitative study of myonuclear and satellite cell nuclear size in Duchenne's muscular dystrophy, polymyositis and normal human skeletal muscle. Anat. Rec., 222: 6–11. doi: 10.1002/ar.1092220103
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 1988
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!