Scanning electron microscope study of the spatial organization of the air and blood conducting components of the avian lung (Gallus Gallus variant domesticus)
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1988 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 222, Issue 2, pages 145–153, October 1988
How to Cite
Maina, J. N. (1988), Scanning electron microscope study of the spatial organization of the air and blood conducting components of the avian lung (Gallus Gallus variant domesticus). Anat. Rec., 222: 145–153. doi: 10.1002/ar.1092220206
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 1988
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!