General Histology and Cytology
Effects of hypofunction on the distribution of 3H-proline in the transseptal fibers of the periodontium of the rat
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1989 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 225, Issue 2, pages 87–95, October 1989
How to Cite
Johnson, R. B. (1989), Effects of hypofunction on the distribution of 3H-proline in the transseptal fibers of the periodontium of the rat. Anat. Rec., 225: 87–95. doi: 10.1002/ar.1092250202
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 1988
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!