Quantitative study of fungiform papillae and taste buds on the cat's tongue
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1990 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 226, Issue 1, pages 108–111, January 1990
How to Cite
Robinson, P. P. and Winkles, P. A. (1990), Quantitative study of fungiform papillae and taste buds on the cat's tongue. Anat. Rec., 226: 108–111. doi: 10.1002/ar.1092260112
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 1989
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!