Isomyosin expression pattern during formation of the tubular chicken heart: A three-dimensional immunohistochemical analysis
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1990 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 226, Issue 2, pages 213–227, February 1990
How to Cite
De Jong, F., Geerts, W. J. C., Lamers, W. H., Los, J. A. and Moorman, A. F. M. (1990), Isomyosin expression pattern during formation of the tubular chicken heart: A three-dimensional immunohistochemical analysis. Anat. Rec., 226: 213–227. doi: 10.1002/ar.1092260211
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 1989
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!