Special Communication Feature Article
Skeletal structural adaptations to mechanical usage (SATMU): 2. Redefining Wolff's Law: The remodeling problem
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1990 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 226, Issue 4, pages 414–422, April 1990
How to Cite
Frost, H. M. (1990), Skeletal structural adaptations to mechanical usage (SATMU): 2. Redefining Wolff's Law: The remodeling problem. Anat. Rec., 226: 414–422. doi: 10.1002/ar.1092260403
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 1989
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!