Connective Tissue Biology
Organization and development of the mineral phase during early ontogenesis of the bony fin rays of the trout Oncorhynchus mykiss
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1990 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 228, Issue 4, pages 383–391, December 1990
How to Cite
Landis, W. J. and Géraudie, J. (1990), Organization and development of the mineral phase during early ontogenesis of the bony fin rays of the trout Oncorhynchus mykiss. Anat. Rec., 228: 383–391. doi: 10.1002/ar.1092280404
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 1990
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!