Connective Tissue Biology
Rearrangement of the metaphyseal vasculature of the rat growth plate in rickets and rachitic reversal: A model of vascular arrest and angiogenesis renewed
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1991 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 229, Issue 4, pages 453–461, April 1991
How to Cite
Hunter, W. L., Arsenault, A. L. and Hodsman, A. B. (1991), Rearrangement of the metaphyseal vasculature of the rat growth plate in rickets and rachitic reversal: A model of vascular arrest and angiogenesis renewed. Anat. Rec., 229: 453–461. doi: 10.1002/ar.1092290404
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 1990
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!