Connective Tissue Biology
Adaptation of diaphyseal structure with aging and increased mechanical usage in the adult rat: A histomorphometrical and biomechanical study
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1991 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 230, Issue 3, pages 332–338, July 1991
How to Cite
Jee, W. S. S., Li, X. J. and Schaffler, M. B. (1991), Adaptation of diaphyseal structure with aging and increased mechanical usage in the adult rat: A histomorphometrical and biomechanical study. Anat. Rec., 230: 332–338. doi: 10.1002/ar.1092300306
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 1990
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!