Evidence that vinculin is co-distributed with actin bundles in ectoplasmic (“junctional”) specializations of mammalian sertoli cells
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1991 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 231, Issue 1, pages 89–100, September 1991
How to Cite
Pfeiffer, D. C. and Wayne, A. (1991), Evidence that vinculin is co-distributed with actin bundles in ectoplasmic (“junctional”) specializations of mammalian sertoli cells. Anat. Rec., 231: 89–100. doi: 10.1002/ar.1092310110
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 1990
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!