Epithelial cells of the epididymis show regional variations with respect to the secretion or endocytosis of immobilin as revealed by light and electron microscope immunocytochemistry
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 232, Issue 2, pages 202–220, February 1992
How to Cite
Hermo, L., Oko, R. and Robaire, B. (1992), Epithelial cells of the epididymis show regional variations with respect to the secretion or endocytosis of immobilin as revealed by light and electron microscope immunocytochemistry. Anat. Rec., 232: 202–220. doi: 10.1002/ar.1092320206
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 1991
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!