Characterization of the endocrine cells in the pancreatic-bile duct system of the rat
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 232, Issue 2, pages 247–256, February 1992
How to Cite
Park, I.-S. and Bendayan, M. (1992), Characterization of the endocrine cells in the pancreatic-bile duct system of the rat. Anat. Rec., 232: 247–256. doi: 10.1002/ar.1092320209
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 1991
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!