Tropic effects of otic epithelium on cochleo-vestibular ganglion fiber growth in vitro
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 232, Issue 2, pages 273–284, February 1992
How to Cite
Hemond, S. G. and Morest, D. K. (1992), Tropic effects of otic epithelium on cochleo-vestibular ganglion fiber growth in vitro. Anat. Rec., 232: 273–284. doi: 10.1002/ar.1092320212
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 1991
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!