SEM of capillary pericytes prepared by ultrasonic microdissection: Evidence for the existence of a pericapillary syncytium
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 234, Issue 2, pages 249–254, October 1992
How to Cite
Wagner, R. C. and Hossler, F. E. (1992), SEM of capillary pericytes prepared by ultrasonic microdissection: Evidence for the existence of a pericapillary syncytium. Anat. Rec., 234: 249–254. doi: 10.1002/ar.1092340211
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 1992
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!