Coronary artery development in the chick: Origin and deployment of smooth muscle cells, and the effects of neural crest ablation
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 234, Issue 2, pages 291–300, October 1992
How to Cite
Hood, L. C. and Rosenquist, T. H. (1992), Coronary artery development in the chick: Origin and deployment of smooth muscle cells, and the effects of neural crest ablation. Anat. Rec., 234: 291–300. doi: 10.1002/ar.1092340215
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 1992
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!