General Histology and Cytology
Fate of odontoblasts and blood capillaries in the incisal region of the rat incisor pulp
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1993 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 235, Issue 1, pages 12–20, January 1993
How to Cite
Tabata, S., Wada, K. and Semba, T. (1993), Fate of odontoblasts and blood capillaries in the incisal region of the rat incisor pulp. Anat. Rec., 235: 12–20. doi: 10.1002/ar.1092350103
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 1992
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!