Dynamics of epithelial cells in the corpus of the mouse stomach. V. Behavior of entero-endocrine and caveolated cells: General conclusions on cell kinetics in the oxyntic epithelium
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1993 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 236, Issue 2, pages 333–340, June 1993
How to Cite
Karam, S. M. and Leblond, C. P. (1993), Dynamics of epithelial cells in the corpus of the mouse stomach. V. Behavior of entero-endocrine and caveolated cells: General conclusions on cell kinetics in the oxyntic epithelium. Anat. Rec., 236: 333–340. doi: 10.1002/ar.1092360206
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 1992
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!