Changes of lectin staining pattern of the Golgi stack during differentiation of the ameloblast in developing rat molar tooth germs
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1993 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 236, Issue 2, pages 355–365, June 1993
How to Cite
Matsuo, S., Ichikawa, H., Kurisu, K., Wakisaka, S., Kiyomiya, K.-I. and Kurebe, M. (1993), Changes of lectin staining pattern of the Golgi stack during differentiation of the ameloblast in developing rat molar tooth germs. Anat. Rec., 236: 355–365. doi: 10.1002/ar.1092360209
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 1992
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!