Connective Tissue Biology
Striated anchoring fibrils-anchoring plaque complexes and their relation to hemidesmosomes of myoepithelial and secretory cells in mammary glands of lactating rats
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1993 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 237, Issue 3, pages 318–325, November 1993
How to Cite
Clermont, Y., Xia, L., Turner, J. D. and Hermo, L. (1993), Striated anchoring fibrils-anchoring plaque complexes and their relation to hemidesmosomes of myoepithelial and secretory cells in mammary glands of lactating rats. Anat. Rec., 237: 318–325. doi: 10.1002/ar.1092370304
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 1993
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!