Three-dimensional cytoarchitecture of complex branched fibers in soleus muscle from mdx mutant mice
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1993 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 237, Issue 3, pages 338–344, November 1993
How to Cite
Tamaki, T., Sekine, T., Akatsuka, A., Uchiyama, S. and Nakano, S. (1993), Three-dimensional cytoarchitecture of complex branched fibers in soleus muscle from mdx mutant mice. Anat. Rec., 237: 338–344. doi: 10.1002/ar.1092370307
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 1993
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!