Three-dimensional reconstructions of the primary palate region in normal human embryos
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 238, Issue 1, pages 108–113, January 1994
How to Cite
Rudé, F. P., Anderson, L., Conley, D. and Gasser, R. F. (1994), Three-dimensional reconstructions of the primary palate region in normal human embryos. Anat. Rec., 238: 108–113. doi: 10.1002/ar.1092380112
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 1993
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!