Connective Tissue Biology
Differences in osteonal micromorphology between tensile and compressive cortices of a bending skeletal system: Indications of potential strain-specific differences in bone microstructure
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 239, Issue 4, pages 405–413, August 1994
How to Cite
Skedros, J. G., Mason, M. W. and Bloebaum, R. D. (1994), Differences in osteonal micromorphology between tensile and compressive cortices of a bending skeletal system: Indications of potential strain-specific differences in bone microstructure. Anat. Rec., 239: 405–413. doi: 10.1002/ar.1092390407
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 1994
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!