Perspectives: A vital biomechanical model of the endochondral ossification mechanism
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 240, Issue 4, pages 435–446, December 1994
How to Cite
Frost, H. M. and Jee, W. S. S. (1994), Perspectives: A vital biomechanical model of the endochondral ossification mechanism. Anat. Rec., 240: 435–446. doi: 10.1002/ar.1092400402
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 1994
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!