Rotation of Organizer Tissue Contributes to Left–Right Asymmetry
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 292, Issue 4, pages 557–561, April 2009
How to Cite
Cui, C., Little, C. D. and Rongish, B. J. (2009), Rotation of Organizer Tissue Contributes to Left–Right Asymmetry. Anat Rec, 292: 557–561. doi: 10.1002/ar.20872
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2008
- American Heart Association Postdoctoral Fellowship. Grant Number: 0620105Z
- National Institutes of Health, INBRE Program, NCRR. Grant Number: P20 RR016475
- NIHLB R01. Grant Number: 068855
- G. Harold and Leila Y. Mathers Charitable Foundation
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|Movie1.mov||15166K||Supporting Movie 1|
|Movie2.mov||880K||Supporting Movie 2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.