Studying Primate Carpal Kinematics in Three Dimensions Using a Computed-Tomography-Based Markerless Registration Method
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Special Issue: From Head to Tail: New Models and Approaches in Primate Functional Anatomy and Biomechanics
Volume 293, Issue 4, pages 692–709, April 2010
How to Cite
Orr, C. M., Leventhal, E. L., Chivers, S. F., Marzke, M. W., Wolfe, S. W. and Crisco, J. J. (2010), Studying Primate Carpal Kinematics in Three Dimensions Using a Computed-Tomography-Based Markerless Registration Method. Anat Rec, 293: 692–709. doi: 10.1002/ar.21137
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2010
- National Science Foundation (Doctoral Dissertation Improvement Grant). Grant Number: BCS-622515
- Wenner-Gren Foundation Dissertation Fieldwork Grant. Grant Number: 7484
- Sigma Xi Grant in Aid of Research; Arizona State University, School of Human Evolution and Social Change, Graduate and Professional Students Association of Arizona State University
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|AR_21137_sm_suppmovie1.avi||13575K||Supporting Movie 1|
|AR_21137_sm_suppmovie2.avi||11650K||Supporting Movie 2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.