BMP-2 Regulates the Formation of Oral Sulcus in Mouse Tongue by Altering the Balance Between TIMP-1 and MMP-13
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 293, Issue 8, pages 1408–1415, August 2010
How to Cite
Fukui, T., Suga, T., Iida, R.-H., Morito, M., Luan, X., Diekwisch, T. G.H., Nakamura, Y. and Yamane, A. (2010), BMP-2 Regulates the Formation of Oral Sulcus in Mouse Tongue by Altering the Balance Between TIMP-1 and MMP-13. Anat Rec, 293: 1408–1415. doi: 10.1002/ar.21164
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2009
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Numbers: 18592255, 19390501, 20592190
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.