Jun Sup Kim and Jouha Min contributed equally to this work.
Quantitative Three-Dimensional Analysis of Embryonic Chick Morphogenesis Via Microcomputed Tomography
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 294, Issue 1, page spc1, January 2011
How to Cite
Kim, J. S., Min, J., Recknagel, A. K., Riccio, M. and Butcher, J. T. (2011), Quantitative Three-Dimensional Analysis of Embryonic Chick Morphogenesis Via Microcomputed Tomography. Anat Rec, 294: spc1. doi: 10.1002/ar.21336
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
- American Heart Association (Scientist Development). Grant Number: 0380384N
- NYSTAR Center for Advanced Technology
- Cited By
- quantitative imaging;
- histology quantification;
- microCT-based virtual histology
Micro-computed tomographic imaging of a stage HH36 chick embryo. Signal intensity was pseudocolored to identify skeletal, vascular, and soft tissue components. See Kim et al., on page 1, in this issue.