Fax: +44 1225 386231
Three-Dimensional Structure of the Nasal Passageway of a Hagfish and its Implications for Olfaction
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 294, Issue 6, pages 1045–1056, June 2011
How to Cite
Holmes, W. M., Cotton, R., Xuan, V. B., Rygg, A. D., Craven, B. A., Abel, R. L., Slack, R. and Cox, J. P.L. (2011), Three-Dimensional Structure of the Nasal Passageway of a Hagfish and its Implications for Olfaction. Anat Rec, 294: 1045–1056. doi: 10.1002/ar.21382
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2010
- Educational and Foundational Research grant from the Pennsylvania State University Applied Research Laboratory (for A. D. Rygg).
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.