Lung Biology Research Has Been Well-represented Among the Rich Field of Publications in The Anatomical Record
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 294, Issue 9, page 1460, September 2011
How to Cite
Albertine, K. H. (2011), Lung Biology Research Has Been Well-represented Among the Rich Field of Publications in The Anatomical Record. Anat Rec, 294: 1460. doi: 10.1002/ar.21456
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2011
- 1952. Electron microscopy of the rat lung. Anat Rec 113: 437–449. .
- 1953. The pulmonary alveolar epithelium of laboratory mammals and man. Anat Rec 117: 241–263. .
- 1954. The electron microscopy of sectioned lung tissue after varied duration of fixation in buffered osmium tetroxide. Anat Rec 120: 827–851. .
- 1957. The pulmonary alveolar epithelium as an entodermal derivative. Anat Rec 127: 51–63. , .