Paleodiet of Extinct Platyrrhines With Emphasis on the Caribbean Forms: Three-Dimensional Geometric Morphometrics of Mandibular Second Molars
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Special Issue: Evolutionary and Functional Morphology of New World Monkeys
Volume 294, Issue 12, pages 2073–2091, December 2011
How to Cite
Cooke, S. B. (2011), Paleodiet of Extinct Platyrrhines With Emphasis on the Caribbean Forms: Three-Dimensional Geometric Morphometrics of Mandibular Second Molars. Anat Rec, 294: 2073–2091. doi: 10.1002/ar.21502
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DDIG 40761-0001
- an Alumnae Association of Barnard College Graduate fellowship
- NSF. Grant Number: 0333415
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.