Sprouting of Nervous Fibers and Upregulation of C-X-C Chemokine Receptor Type 4 Expression in Hippocampal Formation of Rats with Enhanced Spatial Learning and Memory
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 295, Issue 1, pages 121–126, January 2012
How to Cite
Su, B., Pan, S., He, X., Li, P. and Liang, Y. (2012), Sprouting of Nervous Fibers and Upregulation of C-X-C Chemokine Receptor Type 4 Expression in Hippocampal Formation of Rats with Enhanced Spatial Learning and Memory. Anat Rec, 295: 121–126. doi: 10.1002/ar.21518
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2011
- 2007. Expression of SDF-1 and CXCR4 during reorganization of the postnatal dentate gyrus. Dev Neurosci 29: 48–45. , , , , .
- 2006. Meninges control tangential migration of hem-derived Cajal–Retzius cells via CXCL12/CXCR4 signaling. Nat Neurosci 9: 1284–1293. , .
- 2006. A novel chemokine receptor for SDF-1 and I-TAC involved in cell survival, cell adhesion, and tumor development. J Exp Med 203: 2201–2213. , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 2005. Plasticity in primary auditory cortex of monkeys with vocal production. J Neurosci 25: 2490–2503. , , , , .
- 2007. Structural reorganization of the dentate gyrus following entorhinal denervation: species differences between rat and mouse. Prog Brain Res 163: 501–528. , , , .
- 2008. Early postnatal lethality and cardiovascular defects in CXCR7-deficient mice. Genesis 46: 235–245. , , , , , , , , .
- 2007. Postnatal environmental or experiential amelioration of neurobehavioral effects of perinatal alcohol exposure in rats. Neurosci Biobehav Rev 31: 202–211. , , .
- 1990. Functional reorganization of primary somatosensory cortex in adult owl monkeys after behaviorally controlled tactile stimulation. J Neurophysiol 63: 82–104. , , , , .
- 2008. Effects of enriched environment on animal models of neurodegenerative diseases and psychiatric disorders. Neurobiol Dis 31: 159–168. , , , , .
- 2007. Disrupted cardiac development but normal hematopoiesis in mice deficient in the second CXCL12/SDF-1 receptor, CXCR7. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 104: 14759–14764. , , , , , , .
- 2005. Chemokine signaling guides axons within the retina in zebrafish. J Neurosci 25: 1711–1717. , , , , , , .
- 2008. Effect of spatial learning and memory activity on morphology of SDF-1 positive cell in frontal lobe cortex in rats. Anatomy Research Sinica 30: 432–434. , , , .
- 2002. Abnormal development of the hippocampal dentate gyrus in mice lacking the CXCR4 chemokine receptor. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 99: 7090–7095. , , .
- 2009. The role of stromal-derived factor-1--CXCR7 axis in development and cancer. Eur J Pharmacol 625: 31–40. , , , , , , , , , .
- 2002. Environmental enrichment and the brain. Prog Brain Res 138: 109–133. , , , , , , et al.
- 2006. Plasticity. Neuron 3: 420–427. .
- 2008. Regional and cellular localization of the CXCl12/SDF-1 chemokine receptor CXCR7 in the developing and adult rat brain. J Comp Neurol 510: 207–220. , , , , , .
- 2007. CXC chemokine receptor 4 regulates neuronal migration and axonal pathfinding in the developing nervous system: implications of neuronal regerneration in the adult brain. J Mol Endocrinol 38: 377–382. , .
- 2000. Change of synapsins in hippocampal formation during spatial learning and memory in rats. Chinese J Pathophysiol 16: 421–423. , , , .
- 2000. Study on tracing the sprouting fiber of the orients layer of CA3 subregion in hippocampus after spatial learning and memory in rats. Chinese J Anatomy 23: 516–519. , , , .
- 2003. Morphological observation of synaptic plasticity of hippocampal formation induced by activity of spatial learning and memory. Chinese J Anatomy 26: 35–39. , .
- 2003. EphA/ephrin-A interactions regulate epileptogenesis and activity-dependent axonal sprouting in adult rats. Mol Cell Neurosci 24: 984–999. , , , , , .
- 2006. Plasticity in the injury spinal cord: Can we use it to advantage to reestablish effective bladder voiding and continence? Pro Brain Res 152: 147–162. , .
- 1998. Function of the chemokine receptor CXCR4 in haematopoiesis and in cerebellar development. Nature 393: 595–599. , , , , .