S.-Y. Yang and B.-I. Park contributed equally to this work.
Differential Expression of Cyclophilin A and EMMPRIN in Developing Molars of Rats
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 295, Issue 1, pages 150–159, January 2012
How to Cite
Yang, S.-Y., Park, B.-I., Kim, H.-J., Kang, J.-H., Jung, N.-R., Byun, J.-D., Kim, M.-S., Jung, J.-Y., Koh, J.-T., Kim, W.-J., Oh, W.-M. and Kim, S.-H. (2012), Differential Expression of Cyclophilin A and EMMPRIN in Developing Molars of Rats. Anat Rec, 295: 150–159. doi: 10.1002/ar.21526
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2010
- Korea Healthcare technology R&D Project, Ministry for Health, Welfare & Family Affairs, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A084212
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF). Grant Number: 2010-0009949
- 2003. A proteome study of secreted prostatic factors affecting osteoblastic activity: identification and characterization of cyclophilin A. Eu J Cancer 39: 989–995. , , .
- 2010. Mast cells and MMP-9 in the lamina propria during eruption of rat molars: quantitative and immunohistochemical evaluation. J Anat 217: 116–125. , , , .
- 2003. Macrophage colony-stimulating factor-dependent macrophage proliferation is mediated through a calcineurin-independent but immunophilin-dependent mechanism that mediates the activation of external regulated kinases. Eur J Immunol 33: 3091–3100. , , , , , .
- 2009. Targeting the chemotactic function of CD147 reduces collagen-induced arthritis. Immunology 126: 55–62. , , , , , .
- 1993. Peptidylproline cis-trans-isomerases: immunophilins. Eur J Biochem 216: 689–707. .
- 1984. Cyclophilin: a specific cytosolic binding protein for cyclosporin A. Science 226: 544–547. , , , , .
- 2007. Dentin matrix protein 4, a novel secretory calcium-binding protein that modulates odontoblast differentiation. J Biol Chem 282: 15357–15365. , , , , .
- 1999. Localization of putative stem cells in dental epithelium and their association with Notch and FGF signalling. J Cell Biol 147: 105–120. , , , , , .
- 1999. CD147 monoclonal antibodies induce homotypic cell aggregation of monocytic cell line U937 via LFA-1/ICAM-1 pathway. Immunology 96: 184–192. , , .
- 2007. Cyclophilin A produced by thymocytes regulates the migration of murine bone marrow cells. Cell Immunol 249: 46–53. , , , , , , , .
- 2009. Expression of DCC in differentiating ameloblasts from developing tooth germs in rats. Arch Oral Biol 54: 563–569. , , , , , , , , , , .
- 2008a. Downregulation of matrix metalloproteinases in hyperplastic dental follicles results in abnormal tooth eruption. BMB Rep 41: 322–327. , , , , .
- 2008b. Myelin basic protein is temporospatially expressed in developing rat molars. Eur J Oral Sci 116: 418–423. , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 2008c. Differential expression of LAR tyrosine phosphatase in the rat developing molar tooth germ. Arch Oral Biol 53: 947–953. , , , , , , , , , , .
- 2004. Cyclophilin A as a novel mediator of endothelial activation and dysfunction. Am J Pathol 164: 1567–1574. , , , .
- 2007. TGF-beta superfamily signaling is essential for tooth and hair morphogenesis and differentiation. Eur J Cell Biol 86: 781–799. , , , , , , , .
- 2003. Differential regulation of lipopolysaccharide-induced monocyte matrix metalloproteinase (MMP)-1 and MMP-9 by p38 and extracellular signal-regulated kinase 1/2 mitogen-activated protein kinases. J Immunol 170: 6244–6249. , , , , .
- 2001. Basigin (murine EMMPRIN) stimulates matrix metalloproteinase production by fibroblasts. J Cell Physiol 186: 371–379. , , , .
- 2010. MyD88 expression in the rat dental follicle: implications for osteoclastogenesis and tooth eruption. Eur J Oral Sci 118: 333–341. , , .
- 2007. Endothelin receptors and endothelin-1 in developing rat teeth. Arch Oral Biol 52: 655–662. , .
- 2008. Cyclophilin A is required for CXCR4-mediated nuclear export of heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein A2, activation and nuclear translocation of ERK1/2, and chemotactic cell migration. J Biol Chem 283: 623–637. , , , , , , , , .
- 2008. Cyclophilin A differentially activates monocytes and endothelial cells: role of purity, activity, and endotoxin contamination in commercial preparations. Atherosclerosis 197: 564–571. , , , , , , .
- 2003. Mechanism of ectodermal organogenesis. Dev Biol 262: 195–205. , .
- 2000. Glioma cell extracellular matrix metalloproteinase inducer (EMMPRIN) (CD147) stimulates production of membrane-type matrix metalloproteinase and activated gelatinase A in co-cultures with brain-derived fibroblasts. Cancer Lett 157: 177–184. , , , , , , , .
- 2006. Cyclophilin A is required for M-CSF-dependent macrophage proliferation. Eur J Immunol 36: 2515–2524. , , , , , .
- 1992. Identification of cyclophilin as a proinflammatory secretory product of lipopolysaccharide-activated macrophages. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 89: 3511–3515. , , , .
- 1994. The immunohistochemical localization of phospholipase C Gamma and the epidermal growth factor, platelet-derived growth factor and fibroblast growth factor receptors in the cells of the rat molar enamel organ during early amelogenesis. Arch Oral Biol 44: 771–780. , .
- 2002. The role of growth factors in tooth development. Int Rev Cytol 217: 93–135. , .
- 2006. Molecular mechanism of cytodifferentiation in mammalian tooth development. Connect Tis Res 47: 111–118. .
- 2000. Dissection of the odontoblast differentiation process in vitro by a combination of FGF1, FGF2 and TGF beta 1. Dev Dyn 218: 480–489. , , , , , .
- 2010. EMMPRIN (basigin/CD147) is involved in the morphogenesis of tooth germ in mouse molars. Histochem Cell Biol 133: 585–594. , , , , , , .
- 1992. Leukocyte chemotactic activity of cyclophilin. J Biol Chem 267: 11968–11971. , , , , .
- 2008. Cyclophilin A up-regulates MMP-9 expression and adhesion of monocytes/macrophages via CD147 signalling pathway in rheumatoid arthritis. Rheumatology 47: 1299–1310. , , , , .
- 2001. CD147 is a signaling receptor for cyclophilin B. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 288: 786–788. , , , , , ,