Hadrosaurs Were Perennial Polar Residents
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 295, Issue 4, pages 610–614, April 2012
How to Cite
Chinsamy, A., Thomas, D. B., Tumarkin-Deratzian, A. R. and Fiorillo, A. R. (2012), Hadrosaurs Were Perennial Polar Residents. Anat Rec, 295: 610–614. doi: 10.1002/ar.22428
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2011
- National Research Foundation of South Africa, University of Cape Town. Grant Number: NRF 449538
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: NSF OPP 0424594
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.