Regeneration Thematic Paper
Scar-Free Wound Healing and Regeneration Following Tail Loss in the Leopard Gecko, Eublepharis macularius
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 295, Issue 10, pages 1575–1595, October 2012
How to Cite
Delorme, S. L., Lungu, I. M. and Vickaryous, M. K. (2012), Scar-Free Wound Healing and Regeneration Following Tail Loss in the Leopard Gecko, Eublepharis macularius. Anat Rec, 295: 1575–1595. doi: 10.1002/ar.22490
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2011
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC), Canada. Grant Number: 400358
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.