Alteration in Metastasis Potential and Gene Expression in Human Lung Cancer Cell Lines by ITGB8 Silencing
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 295, Issue 9, pages 1446–1454, September 2012
How to Cite
Xu, Z. and Wu, R. (2012), Alteration in Metastasis Potential and Gene Expression in Human Lung Cancer Cell Lines by ITGB8 Silencing. Anat Rec, 295: 1446–1454. doi: 10.1002/ar.22521
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2012
- 2012. G9a interacts with snail and is critical for snail-mediated E-cadherin repression in human breast cancer. J Clin Invest 4: 1469–1486. , , , , , , , .
- 2011. Matrix metalloproteinase-9 decreased after chemotherapy in patients with non-small cell lung cancer. Tumori 3: 286–289. , , , , , .
- 2011. Host response to short-term, single-agent chemotherapy induces matrix metalloproteinase-9 expression and accelerates metastasis in mice. Cancer Res 22: 6986–6996. , , , , , , , , .
- 2011. The Raf/MEK/extracellular signal-regulated kinase 1/2 pathway can mediate growth inhibitory and differentiation signaling via androgen receptor downregulation in prostate cancer cells. Exp Cell Res 18: 2671–2682. , , , .
- 2011. Indomethacin induces cellular morphological change and migration via epithelial-mesenchymal transition in A549 human lung cancer cells: a novel cyclooxygenase-inhibition-independent effect. Biochem Pharmacol 11: 1781–1791. , , , , .
- 2009. Suppression of NF-kappaB activity by NDRG2 expression attenuates the invasive potential of highly malignant tumor cells. Carcinogenesis 6: 927–936. , , , , , .
- 2012. Fibulin-3 promoter methylation alters the invasive behavior of non-small cell lung cancer cell lines via MMP-7 and MMP-2 regulation. Int J Oncol 2: 402–408. , , , , , , , , .
- 2004. The chemokine network in cancer—much more than directing cell movement. Int J Dev Biol 5/6: 489–496. , , , .
- 2009. Hydrogen peroxide induces G2 cell cycle arrest and inhibits cell proliferation in osteoblasts. Anat Rec 8: 1107–1113. , , , , , , .
- 2010. Expression and significance of integrins subunits in laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma. Lin Chung Er Bi Yan Hou Tou Jing Wai Ke Za Zhi 15: 686–689. , , , , , , , .
- 2004. Cyclooxygenase-2-dependent expression of angiogenic CXC chemokines ENA-78/CXC Ligand (CXCL) 5 and interleukin-8/CXCL8 in human non-small cell lung cancer. Cancer Res 5: 1853–1860. , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 2009. Epigenetic regulation of cystatins in cancer. Front Biosci 14: 453–462. , .
- 2011. Prognostic value of epithelial growth factor receptor, vascular endothelial growth factor, E-cadherin, and p120 catenin in resected non-small cell lung carcinoma. Arch Bronconeumol 8: 397–402. , , , , , , .
- 2012. Inhibitory effect of liquiritigenin on migration via downregulation ProMMP-2 and PI3K/Akt signaling pathway in human lung adenocarcinoma A549 cells. Nutr Cancer 4: 627–634. , , , , , .