Dr Eshraghi has research grants from NOHR and MEDEL GmbH, he is a consultant for MEDEL GmbH; Dr Balkany is a consultant for Cochlear Corp. and serves on Surgical Advisory Board of Advance Bionic Corp. and MEDEL Corp.; Dr Truy is a consultant for Neurelec Corp.
Biomedical Engineering Principles of Modern Cochlear Implants and Recent Surgical Innovations†
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Special Issue: The Anatomy and Biology of Hearing and Balance: Cochlear and Vestibular Implants
Volume 295, Issue 11, pages 1957–1966, November 2012
How to Cite
Eshraghi, A. A., Gupta, C., Ozdamar, O., Balkany, T. J., Truy, E. and Nazarian, R. (2012), Biomedical Engineering Principles of Modern Cochlear Implants and Recent Surgical Innovations. Anat Rec, 295: 1957–1966. doi: 10.1002/ar.22584
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 2Insertion site and sealing technique affect residual hearing and tissue formation after cochlear implantation, Hearing Research, 2014, 312, 21, , , ,