Fax: 212 860-1174.
The Anatomy of Hearing and Balance Disorders and their Treatment: Welcome to a Brave New World
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Special Issue: The Anatomy and Biology of Hearing and Balance: Cochlear and Vestibular Implants
Volume 295, Issue 11, pages 1739–1740, November 2012
How to Cite
Laitman, J. T. (2012), The Anatomy of Hearing and Balance Disorders and their Treatment: Welcome to a Brave New World. Anat Rec, 295: 1739–1740. doi: 10.1002/ar.22596
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- 2006. Structure and function in the auditory system: from cochlea to cortex. Anat Rec 288A: 323–489. .
- 2006. Seeing the anatomy of hearing: new tools and approaches chart the pathways underlying how we process and integrate sound. Anat Rec 288A: 323–324. .
- 2008. The paranasal sinuses: the last frontier in craniofacial biology and function. Anat Rec 291: 1343–1572. .
- 2012a. Historical aspects of inner ear anatomy and biology that underlie the design of hearing and balance prosthetic devices. Anat Rec 295: 1741–1759. .
- 2012b. The anatomy and biology of hearing and balance: cochlear and vestibular implants. Anat Rec. .