Myosin Isoform Fiber Type and Fiber Size in the Tail of the Virginia Opossum (Didelphis virginiana)
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 296, Issue 1, pages 96–107, January 2013
How to Cite
Hazimihalis, P.J., Gorvet, M.A. and Butcher, M.T. (2013), Myosin Isoform Fiber Type and Fiber Size in the Tail of the Virginia Opossum (Didelphis virginiana). Anat Rec, 296: 96–107. doi: 10.1002/ar.22614
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2011
- University Research Council (URC). Grant Number: #01-10
- Youngstown State University
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|AR_22614_sm_SuppTab1.doc||28K||S1. Mean fiber CSA (mm2) of MHC isoform fiber types in the tail of D. virginiana.|
|AR_22614_sm_SuppTab2.doc||28K||S2. Mean fiber diameter (mm) of MHC isoform fiber types in the tail of D. virginiana.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.