Forelimb to Hindlimb Shape Covariance in Extant Hominoids and Fossil Hominins
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 296, Issue 2, pages 290–304, February 2013
How to Cite
Tallman, M. (2013), Forelimb to Hindlimb Shape Covariance in Extant Hominoids and Fossil Hominins. Anat Rec, 296: 290–304. doi: 10.1002/ar.22624
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2012
- WG. Grant Number: 7515
- NSF. Grant Numbers: DDI 0550901, IIS 11-16921, 0333415
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|AR_22624_sm_SuppFig1.tif||5408K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.