Quantitative Analysis of Histological Staining and Fluorescence Using ImageJ
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 296, Issue 3, pages 378–381, March 2013
How to Cite
Jensen, E. C. (2013), Quantitative Analysis of Histological Staining and Fluorescence Using ImageJ. Anat Rec, 296: 378–381. doi: 10.1002/ar.22641
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2012
- 2007. ImageJ for microscopy. BioTechniques 43:S25–S30. .
- 2004. Affordable image analysis using NIH Image/ImageJ. Indian J Cancer 41:47. , .
- on behalf of the ATS/ERS Joint Task Force on the Quantitative Assessment of Lung Structure. 2010. An official research policy statement of the American Thoracic Society/European Respiratory Society: standards for quantitative assessment of lung structure. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 181:394–418. , , ,
- 2001. A standard for calibration and shading correction of a fluorescence microscope. Cytometry 44:309–316. , .