Jing Su and Ye Xu contributed equally to this study.
Suppression of Chloride Channel 3 Expression Facilitates Sensitivity of Human Glioma U251 Cells to Cisplatin Through Concomitant Inhibition of Akt and Autophagy
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 296, Issue 4, pages 595–603, April 2013
How to Cite
Su, J., Xu, Y., Zhou, L., Yu, H.-M., Kang, J.-S., Liu, N., Quan, C.-S. and Sun, L.-K. (2013), Suppression of Chloride Channel 3 Expression Facilitates Sensitivity of Human Glioma U251 Cells to Cisplatin Through Concomitant Inhibition of Akt and Autophagy. Anat Rec, 296: 595–603. doi: 10.1002/ar.22665
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81141099, 81272876, 81202552, 81100808
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!