The Role of Modularity in the Evolution of Primate Postcanine Dental Formula: Integrating Jaw Space With Patterns of Dentition
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 296, Issue 4, pages 622–629, April 2013
How to Cite
Ribeiro, M. M., de Andrade, S. C., de Souza, A. P. and Line, S. R.P. (2013), The Role of Modularity in the Evolution of Primate Postcanine Dental Formula: Integrating Jaw Space With Patterns of Dentition. Anat Rec, 296: 622–629. doi: 10.1002/ar.22667
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2011
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior—CAPES
- FAPESP. Grant Number: 2004/10994-4
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ar22667-sup-0001-fs01.doc||244K||Supplemental Material Figure 1. Families included in the study.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.