Humeral Cross-Sectional Shape in Suspensory Primates and Sloths
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 296, Issue 4, pages 545–556, April 2013
How to Cite
Patel, B. A., Ruff, C. B., Simons, E. L.R. and Organ, J. M. (2013), Humeral Cross-Sectional Shape in Suspensory Primates and Sloths. Anat Rec, 296: 545–556. doi: 10.1002/ar.22669
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS-0550676 (to JMO)
- Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine RSAC (to BAP)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!