How Effective Are Geometric Morphometric Techniques for Assessing Functional Shape Variation? An Example From the Great Ape Temporomandibular Joint
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 296, Issue 8, pages 1264–1282, August 2013
How to Cite
Terhune, C. E. (2013), How Effective Are Geometric Morphometric Techniques for Assessing Functional Shape Variation? An Example From the Great Ape Temporomandibular Joint. Anat Rec, 296: 1264–1282. doi: 10.1002/ar.22724
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2013
- National Science Foundation Doctoral Dissertation Grant, the Leakey Foundation. Grant Number: NSF BCS-0752661
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!