Nitrergic Neurons in the Spinal Cord of the Bottlenose Dolphin (Tursiops truncatus)
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 296, Issue 10, pages 1603–1614, October 2013
How to Cite
Bombardi, C., Grandis, A., Gardini, A. and Cozzi, B. (2013), Nitrergic Neurons in the Spinal Cord of the Bottlenose Dolphin (Tursiops truncatus). Anat Rec, 296: 1603–1614. doi: 10.1002/ar.22766
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!